Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

1 Year Anniversary for the Blog

Hard to believe I started this web blog one year ago.   My first photos shared had deer in Cuyahoga Valley Nation Park during the fall rut.

The rut is upon us again.   I haven't been quite as lucky in capturing some of the beautiful animals this year.  Yesterday, I got one of the photos I've been hoping for over the last few years.  


This shot is a female white tailed deer that is backlit.  This means the morning sunlight creates the light in front of the lens and creates a glow in the scene captured.    Getting the deers morning breath was a bonus that gave this scene an extra burst of energy.

Hope you have enjoyed the past years blogs and are looking forward to more comments and photographic ideas into 2013.

1 comment: