Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Necessary Wires Update


Some of you may recall that last summer I started a project called 'Necessary Wires'.     I spent about a month in August getting the project started.    As happens, my interest fizzled out on new ideas rather quickly and I put the project aside.

Recently, as my mind wondered for new photographic ideas, I began to 'see' the wire project coming back to life.


After finding some new areas to explore, my enthusiasm began to grow and finally last week I got out for a nice session.  

This new session was capturing ideas around an electrical sub station.    There are lots of wonderful patterns and graphic ideas to gather from these impressive structures.


The continuation of the theme of man altering the sky in order to develop this necessary infrastructure to our modern culture is the projects main objective.





You can view the ongoing project at my photography web site:

Necessary Wires Project

1 comment:

  1. Very nice series Jerry. Like the dynamic moods and graphic look!

    ReplyDelete