Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Akron Civic Theater


Day four of my blog marathon.   Today, we step inside for a view of a stunning piece of architecture. 

 

The Akron Civic Theater is one of the architectural jewels in northern Ohio.   This historic theater has been renovated over the last 10+ years and still treats the audience to wonderful shows and even more spectacular architectural scenery.    Here is a link to the web site:   Akron Civic Theater

Back in May, my good photography friend Jeff Gibson had a photo walk for a few hours.   This enabled us to photograph the beautiful building without an audience and the results speak for themselves.













Just a beautiful theater that was a pleasure to share some time with.

One more day to go.   I'm torn between some fireworks displays I captured during the July 4th holiday week, or a stunning hummingbird nest I had the pleasure of viewing.   I'll share both.  So stay tuned tomorrow for some fireworks displays and a hummingbird nest.  

1 comment: