Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cleveland Lake Erie Shoreline


I live near an industrial city that I have seldom photographed.   Recently I had the idea to visit the lake front by the city during some storm conditions.   On January 2, my photography friend Jeff GIbson and I visited during some impressive wind and snow.

The energy from the lake was impressive.    As we scouted the area, Jeff mentioned an area he knew of with abandoned piers.   When we arrived we got an up close impression of the energy and force of the lake.


This past weekend, Jeff and I revisited to try some other photography techniques using long exposures to create misty effects of the water along the piers. 


A fascinating location to observe with the camera.   Jeff and I revisited this location for a sunset, but I still have to process the images.     So stay tuned.

You can view my thoughts from two different moods from the Cleveland Lake Erie shoreline.

Cleveland Lake Erie Shoreline - Jan 2 and 14

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jerry. Nice to see another side of your photography and a bit of the wild weather at the edge of Lake Erie.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete