Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More winter magic

During the month of January, I visited one of my favorite winter spots near my home - Viaduct Park.   The main attraction is the Great Falls of Tinkers Creek.   One of the many gems of the Cleveland Metro Parks system.

While visiting, I captured video clips to compose a feel of winter in the park.    Without any music or sound, you can see my work in progress:











Last weekend, a group of photography friends and I visited the beautiful Stebbins Gulch are of the Holden Arboretum. During the winter, it can transform into a icy, wintery wonderland.



You can view my latest images from Stebbins Gulch at my smugmug web site:




1 comment:

  1. Nice impressions from a great looking place....looks cold (like France at the moment) brrr.

    ReplyDelete