Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Beaver Marsh Foggy Sunrise


Beaver Marsh is a true gem in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.  A good friend of mine (Jeff Gibson) and I visited there last week to enjoy a colorful, and foggy sunrise.

After looking at my images, the above image just seemed to be lacking something.   That something was mood.   I converted the image to black and white and it felt a lot more like what I was feeling when shooting in the marsh.   The peaceful and serene feel of the marsh on a calm morning always makes me glad to get up early.


What is fun is to compare Jeff's image to mine from the same scene at the same time.  It is really amazing how two people bring there own photography and artistic ideas to the same location.  

Here is a link to Jeff's blog and images:

Jeff Gibsons Photography Blog

1 comment: