Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cleveland Trust Building Revisited


The Cleveland Trust Building is one of the architectural gems in Cleveland Ohio.   The building built in 1908.   It has remained vacant for over 20 years, but luckily over the last 2 years, a group of photographers were allowed access to enjoy the beautiful building and vaults.

In April of 2011, I had my first look with my camera inside the building and was so overwhelmed by the images, that I knew I had to return.   Luckily, almost a year later, access was again granted.

Here is a link to my images from April 2011:  Cleveland Trust Building - April 2011

This year I wanted to concentrate more on the beautiful gearing inside the main vault door.   Truly a piece of art with all of the gearing and decorative parts of the 'machinery'



Here is a link to the images I shot just a few weeks ago:

Cleveland Trust - March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment