Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame May 28

Over the memorial day weekend, my good photography friend Jeff Gibson emailed me about an exhibit at the local rock and roll hall of fame.   The exhibit features large 7' high guitars that are decorated by artists.

Jeff and I visited on the holiday morning and boy were we in for a treat.   We had a gorgeous sunrise along with great light and clouds to enjoy the exhibit.


Jeff and I also explored some of the abstract features of the rock hall building.   Made for a nice contrast in style to the guitar exhibit.




You can view my images of the guitar exhibit here:  Rock Hall Guitar Mania - May 28, 2012

and my B&W abstract ideas of the rock hall here: Rock Hall - B&W Abstracts

As a contrast, here is a link to Jeffs blog about the morning:  Jeff Gibson Blog on Rock Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment